Generators? No, not those gas powered back-up things. These generators allow you to easily manipulate image and graphics to create fun images like those shown here (and which you've seen in earlier posts too).
- The Generator Blog (this has tons of generators, scroll through the list on the left side)
- Letter James (this has some generators in things like e-Cards and it is mainly free)
- FD Toys (this is the same as the Flickr mashups from Week 3)
- Wordle (this takes text from a link and makes an image – thanks to Nikki for suggesting this one earlier)
Also try searching for online generators, text generators or image generators!
1. Play around with some image generators and find one that you like.
2. Post the result of your discovery process in your blog. Note: Be sure to include a link to the image generator itself, so other participants can discover it too.
So take some time and have fun with this exercise. And remember to be tasteful too!
Continue to Week 5, Thing 11